“Presenting your brand to the people.”
Recognition for your brand will grow with the strategic facility integration provided by our event staff. The team brings a tasteful approach that allows events and companies to leave an indelible impression on attendees.
- Lifts are allowed in pre-function area during setup and teardown only.
- Lifts may access pre-function areas through exhibit hall doors (5’9” wide by 8’8” tall).
- Lifts must be in proper working condition so oil and other fluids do not damage the carpet.
- The wheels of the lift must be wrapped in plastic or the use of carpet or masonite in the lift’s path is required to ensure tire marks are not transferred to the carpet.
- The cost of damage to the hanging track, carpet in pre-function area, doors or the like is billed to the Client.
- The client must submit a window cling plan to their Event Coordinator six (6) months prior to the first contract date. The plan must include requested hanging locations, size, description of content & graphic and installation/removal schedule.
- The printable side of the window clings must only be readable from the inside of the facility.
- Appropriate fees may apply.